A1ALimo is devoted to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when accessing your account information, you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. A1ALimo has a firm policy of protecting the confidentiality and security of information that we collect from our members. We do not share your non‐public personal information with unaffiliated third parties. Information is only shared with your consent except for the specific purposes below, in accordance with all applicable laws. Please read this policy carefully. It gives you important information about how we handle your personal information. A1ALimo reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
Use of Information
What We Collect
We obtain most non‐public personal information directly from you or your agents whether in person, by telephone or electronically.
We may obtain the following information:
- First name, last name and job title
- Contact information including home address, email address, business address, home telephone numbers and business telephone numbers
- Social Security Numbers (if required)
- Employee Identification Numbers
- Banking information such as wiring information
- Credit Card information for processing transactions
- Accounts with us and transactions and interactions by us, with us or through us
We do not disclose any kind of non‐public personal information about our members or their passengers to anyone, except when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business, or where disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of non‐public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you. All employees, Franchisees and Affiliates operate under signed nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We send email about transactions, statements, confirmations or other information which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for general account information and for verifying transaction details. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize our website to provide better service to you
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. In ensuring that your information is secure we partner with IPower Technologies, a leading provider of technology‐based business solutions to small and medium‐sized businesses. IPower Technologies uses the Dell Sonic Firewall that provides award-winning protection against hackers leveraging protocol or application vulnerabilities to instigate data theft, denial of service or defacement of our physical hardware.
Powerful, Complete Solution
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall protects Web applications and Web services from malicious attacks and can also increase the performance and scalability of these applications. The Barracuda Web Site Firewall offers every capability needed to deliver, secure and manage enterprise Web applications from a single appliance through an intuitive, real-time user interface.
- Single point of protection for inbound and outbound traffic for all Web applications
- Protects Web sites and Web applications against application layer attacks
- Delivers best practices security right out of the box
- Monitors traffic and provides reports about attackers and attack attempts
- Protection against common attacks
- Outbound data theft protection
- Web site cloaking
- Granular policies
- Secure HTTP traffic
- SSL Offloading
- SSL Acceleration
- Load Balancing
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.